Protagonist versus Antagonist Week (13th through 19th):
13) Thalía overcomes the fear of losing CM to be true to herself.
14) Will their parents discover what is right in front of their eyes?
15) What scares me most about editing this story is balancing the pacing and descriptions.
16) What scares me most about sharing this story is that readers won’t connect with the characters, they won’t be emotionally invested, they’ll hate it, etc.
17) He can’t learn how much my decision is killing me or how terrified I am that I’ll lose him. (Thalía’s fear)
18) My characters are braver because they take more risks than I did at seventeen.
19) Writing this book has made me braver; I’m willing to share my writing, whereas before my writing only existed for myself.